Sunday, February 5, 2012

Country girl or Redneck Woman?


TRACTOR PULLS & BUCKING BULLS

That has been the most exciting parts of my life the last couple weeks ha ha... I'm still working, but it's been so slow, so I'm trying to budget my money better, ha ha but I splurged a little for these two. Bull riding and tractor and truck pulls.

BULL RIDING:
Oh my gosh, let me just tell you have freaking fun this was!!!!!!!
ere hootin' and hollerin' all night long!! I even won a hat 'cause I was one of the best dancers there.. oh yup! :) And I say we were noticed because the announcers on Saturday night turned around and said, " they let you back in?" ha ha why yes, yes they did Mr. Announcer!! And then Saturday night, my friend Lenzie and I went to this after party for all the cowboys and we talked to some of them, and almost all of them mentioned that they had seen us, both nights, dancing and cheering up in the stands. PERFECT!! So bull riding in person is CRAZY!!!!! Mom, I don't know who you're gonna do it 'cause being that close to the action almost caused me to have a panic attack!! It was way intense!! This is me sitting in front of the arena, waiting for the show to start!! There were 40 riders there, and this was actually the SEBRA National Finals!! Crazy!! It was cool how they opened it up.!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't nearly as packed as the tractor pull, but it was way more fun!!!!!!! I went with Tamie and Heather the first night, and then Tamie and my friend Lenzie the next. It was awesome!!!! We definitely made our presence known.. ha ha :) We w
They announced all the riders and had them stand in this V shape

that they had lit on fire!! ha ha it was crazy!! There was this one guy there who has qualified for the PBR 9 times!!!!! So ya, he's kinda a big deal :) I wasn't able to get a real good picture of the opening, so you'll have to settle with this -----> this was it beginning to light on fire.. and then this is when the guys were standing in it--->






It was sweet!! They all were very different, but they has some sweet chaps!!!!! We watched a 11 and 12 year old buckin' on a bull....
There's not much to say about it.... just let you look at the pictures, though not very good, they're still pictures!! Look at those boys' chaps!!! OW OW!!! And I can't help but laugh when they practice!!
I think I was in my own personal heaven :) :) :)
So they definitely weren't PBR bulls but still some good rides!!! I absolutely loved it!!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!!!!! It was a bummer 'cause there wasn't more people there but fine by me! We got some rockin' seats!!! Now these were the cowboys and such. On to the rednecks and hillbilies for sure!!!! I wasn't sure I was going to go to the pull because I worked that day and was super tired.... I finally decided I would and figured it was gonna be like this, not super packed and I could get there late and not have to worry about traffic or parking......uhhhh ya no!!!!!!! IT WAS PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE WERE TRUCKS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! and all I wanted to do was say screw the pull, let's get into one of these trucks and go mudding!! It had been raining all day and the ground was perfect for it!!! But of course, I don't have a truck, I have my hippie lesbian car and I don't know anyone with a truck so i just went into the pull. I had to park far away in some wet gross, and hoped that I would get out! ha ha obviously I did :) And the collisium was packed!!!! I really had no idea what was going on or what was so exciting about it, but the trucks were wayyyyy hot!!!! Definitely liked those ha ha :) And it was extremely loud!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that people brought their babies and kids to this!! Rednecks are just born for this I guess :) I don't have much to say about it 'cause I went by myself and just enjoyed the scenery... here are some pics!
I served them at work today and they won their division!! yah! :)This tractor caught on fire when pulling... that was crazy!!And then my night was made when Mr. Mullet man walked out!!

So it wasn't a bad night at all, just need to learn a little bit more about this Southern love. The moral of this blog is though the tractor pull had some hot trucks, and hot boys around, I would choose bull riding any day!!!! Looks like I really am more of a country girl then a redneck woman :)

Love Y'all
Lil' Miss Lolo <3
(Livin' life & lovin' it, from the South)

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!!! I'm living vicariously through you. That's the only way I'd ever experience what you're doing... :-) You're my hero!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete