Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Living in a Moment you may never see again"


Another concert post?!  Are y'all really that surprised?!  ha ha I didn't think so!! This time it was Jerrod Neimann, Chris Young, and Miranda Lambert.  I've wanted to see Miranda perform for a while now so I was excited when I saw that she added Nashville to her lineup... which let me just say is the first time she's ever come to tour through Nashville.  So I was pretty pumped to see her, not as excited for Eric Church though ha ha ... My friend Afton and I drive by the front to see how many people are there and then we were planning on grabbing some snacks.. Well, it was 1:00 and there were 3 people in line, and I freaked ha ha... so she dropped me off and I waited in line and had her go get the food ha ha people definitely were arriving earlier for Miranda then they were for Eric Church, and let's just say that she attracts a very unique crowd, and I'm just gonna leave it at that ha ha

Of course, we met Taylor and Mitch there and it was soooooo much fun!! They came prepared with towels, and drinks and fans ha ha ..... definitely made the time go a lot faster and was nice to have some normal, down to earth people there  ha ha
I know they were thinking the same thing about some of the people as I was ha ha


This is me and my friend Afton.... She's a little bit obsessed with Miranda Lambert ha ha But she definitely had a blast at the concert!!

It was interesting this time to talk to the people that were waiting outside with us, kinda joining in on our tailgate party.  They were definitely a lot more intense then the fans for Eric Church, which is surprising.  The people were a lot ruder, seemed more selfish and overall, not really nice people... Plus they were like stalkerish.... knew everyone's names in all the bands, the security peoples names, the merchandise peoples names... ya real intense...But anyways..... The concert was really fun!! I definitely worked up a sweat!! ha ha and it was different than Eric Church's because they had camera men and big screens, so they would scan the crowd haha my friends and I were on the jumbo screen a bunch... After the show we met up with some friends from church, they were actually at the concert and told me that whenever Miranda walked by us they could see me rocking out... ha ha .. should I be embarrassed? ha ha maybe but whatever!!  So Jerrod Niemann was the first act, and he's definitely not my favorite... had a lot of energy when he first got out there so that was awesome, but not my favorite performer or songs.  He just seems really cocky and thinks he's real hot stuff... oh well.. he's not ha ha Chris Young was next and I've seen him in concert back in Arizona, and I knew that he put on a rockin' show, and he definitely didn't disappoint!! He's actually from Murfreesboro where I live so I was trying to scream it out to make the connection but no such luck haha oh well!! I did touch his hand, as well as Jerrod and Miranda..  





Someone threw a little black dress on stage ha ha by the end of the night he threw it back into the crowd



I got the playlist!!! But really not for me, I knew that my friend Taylor loves those things so I gave it to her.. I know, I'm so nice :)
Then it was Miranda time!!! She does put on a pretty good show!! She had the Pistol Annie's come out, which was awesome 'cause I love those girls!!!  She really did put on a good concert... There were a couple of songs where I was getting emotional because of the way she was portraying the songs while she sang.
Yes her mike stand is a shot gun and it's freaking awesome!!!



She was soooo freakin' sassy!!!!



Pistol Annies
And this is her announcing another special guest...........................................................

BLAKE SHELTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let me just tell you how much I freaked when he came on stage!!!! He only sang one song but it was good enough for me!!!!! And He totally looked at me and sang the second verse together, it was awesome!!!!





Ahhhhh man, there's definitely parts of my life that I wish were better, but there are parts that I just love to death!!! and my love for concerts is one that I would never change!! I have a couple of big weeks coming up, for concerts, ha ha so I'll make sure to keep y'all updated!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment